Vitamin D from Organic Mushrooms
No subscriptions needed. Buy what you want, whenever you want it
- 30 days easy returns
- Order yours before 2.30pm for same day dispatch
Vitamins are essential nutrients that the body cannot produce on its own. The only exception is vitamin D, which the body can produce when the skin is exposed to sunlight. However, not everyone gets enough sunlight, so it is important to get vitamin D from other sources as well.
Button mushrooms can be a good source of vitamin D, especially when they are exposed to UV light. UV light converts a compound in mushrooms called ergosterol into ergocalciferol, which is a form of vitamin D. Ergocalciferol is also known as vitamin D2.
Vitamin D is important for a variety of bodily functions, including bone health, immune function, and muscle function. Daily supplementation with vitamin D2 has been shown to have similar effects as vitamin D3, which is the form of vitamin D that is produced by the skin.
Mushrooms are a good source of vitamin D2, which can help keep your blood levels of vitamin D in a healthy range.
- 1000 IU of Vitamin D per capsule
- Vitamin D2 made from organic mushrooms
- Made from Certified Organic mushrooms
- Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan
- Guaranteed >20% Beta-glucans
- No added starch, mycelium, or grain of any kind
- 300mg pills, 120 capsules, 120 servings
- Verified for quality at accredited 3rd party labs
- Made in an NSF-certified facility in the USA